1. Each Participant is required to run a Jeep brand vehicle, must have a valid Driver's License, and vehicle MUST be insured.
2. Each Participant and Passenger is required to fill out and sign our safety release form and code of conduct form, and will be required to abide by all rules set forth by TREKWERX ADVENTURE CO.
3. Each Participant must have the following safety and recovery equipment: working seat belt or harness for each occupant in the vehicle, working emergency brake, 3" wide 20-30' tow strap, 4" wide 6-8' tree saver, front and rear tow points, spare tire, fire extinguisher, first aid kit including any participant/passenger specific first aid requirements, spill kit, onboard air or air compressor, d-ring and soft shackle, and one snatch block.
4. Each Participant's Jeep brand vehicle must be running a 35" mud terrain tire or larger and have working front and rear lockers.
5. Participants may have up to 4 passengers as long as each passenger has a working seat belt or harness.
6. Each Participant's vehicle must have a working winch with steel or synthetic cable in good working condition.
7. Each Participant must run our KRAWL AMERICA event Windshield Banner during the entirety of the event.
Apply today for your chance to be selected as part of this year's Dirty Thirty!
*Once selected, each participant will have 30 days to pay their registration. On the 31st day, if payment has not been received, the selection will be revoked and offered to another applicant. The following provisions are included with payment of registration.
1. Each Participant will receive One Bison Dry Backpack, One Event/Team T-Shirt, One Event Hat, One Event Branded SPIDERWEBSHADE TrailSac or BuggyBag, One Limited Edition Set of Southern King Bear Co. Beard Oil, One Hat from your Team Sponsor (BFG, Dana, Raceline, or Rocky Top Customz), One Event/Passenger T-Shirt for one Passenger with the option to purchase additional Event/Team Hats, and goodies from all of our Sponsors!
2. Six night hotel stay in the Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey Hotel!
3. Opening Banquet Dinner for Particpants and Passengers at the Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey Hotel Banquet Hall!
4. One Sponsor Dinner (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday Night) for Participant and Passengers with all sponsors and the TREKWERX ADVENTURE CO Team at the Dog & Pony Restaurant & Pub at the Sheraton Harrisburg-Hershey Hotel!
5. Paid Park Rental at AOAA and Rausch Creek with Parking for your trucks and trailers at AOAA!
6. Field Trip Day passes to Hershey Chocolate World for each Participant and Passenger!
7. Closing Banquet Dinner for Participants and Passengers at Historic Acres of Hershey and $100 worth of Raffle Tickets and your chance to purchase more including our Golden Raffle Tickets for our larger Raffle Items!
8. Ahead of the Event, each Participant will be shipped out One Event Branded Hard Case including their assigned Team and Number, Two Event Windshield banners, One Event Sticker Pack, and a Printed Itinerary laminated for durability! (shipped out one month prior to the event)
9. After the Event, each Participant will be shipped out One Event Branded Hard Case including their Event Completion Badge from Azzy's Design Works, One Event Completion Sticker Pack, and a Thumb Drive with Market Street Studios "raw" footage and a produced Hi-Light Video specific to you! (shipping dates pending)
10. After the Event, each Participant will be shipped out One Event Branded Coffee Table Book that will include images captured by Market Street Studios during the event featuring each Sponsor and Participant with a Thank You Letter for helping us raise funds for Hero Offroad! (shipping dates pending)
11. Each Participant will be featured in our YouTube show titled KRAWLSTARS!
12. Each Participant will have access to our Dirty Thirty and Alumni Web Store where they can purchase new swag and gear where $2 from each item sold will be donated to Hero Offroad year round!